Pages

May 9, 2011

Outdoor Living

DSC_0005
The perennials are back in bloom, the days are longer, the birds are fledging, and now I have the perfect place to enjoy it all: a front row seat in my new patio furniture. We bought this lounger and bistro set from HomeGoods more than a month ago, and I love them! I'm still skeptical about their durability, but so far so good; and I figure, if I had to pay a dollar for each hour I've used them, I'd have gotten my money's worth already.

DSC_0076
Previously, we had two nice wrought iron chairs under the arbor. They are durable and classic, but I rarely used them. What I needed was a place to stretch out and relax and a place to set up and work. Now I have both, and I'm in the outside more than ever.

DSC_0006
DSC_0012 DSC_0013
Bailey, my sidekick, never misses a chance to join me outdoors. Inevitably she draws me into a game. Her favorite is jollyball tug of war. She always wins.

DSC_0003
Gideon likes to spend time outside too, especially in the evening when it's cooler.

DSC_0001
Some nights, when we have some extra time, Travis and I fill the bird feeders and enjoy dinner outside. When the sun is setting and the cardinals are chirping, it's like heaven touching earth.

2 comments:

  1. Your lounge area really does look like heaven on earth. Dinner outside is a great idea. I love how cozy your little table for two looks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is so much in this article that I would never have thought of on my own. Your content gives readers things to think about in an interesting way. Thank you for your clear information. RV campgrounds Lake Buchanan

    ReplyDelete